Situated in our custom built bespoke luxury lodge park 'Colania Dene', Cairn Lodge has the style and appeal of a traditional barn conversion with timber exposed beams spanning its width; creating a wonderfully inviting atmosphere in this holiday home.
A vaulted roof with high ceilings and skylights combined with a fully glazed front elevation including high level windows gives a true sense of light and space. However the large inglenook style fireplace ensures that this lodge also has a warm cosy feel.
The spacious lounge area, with two grey sofas and leather tub chair is the perfect place for relaxing. And the décor – laminate flooring, tartan curtains and downlighters – gives the room a modern country feel. The dining space, meanwhile, is a great place to entertain, with a large dining table and six chairs.
You will love the modern country style kitchen with its high spec appliances and breakfast bar with two stools.
The lodge sleep four people in one double bedroom and one twin room. The master bedroom has a luxurious en-suite with a shower pod. There’s a family bathroom, too, which has a full-sized bath and luxurious sanitary ware.
- Large deck with private hot tub
- Fully equipped kitchen/utility room with fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, electric hob, washer/drier, integrated microwave, toaster, kettle & coffee machine
- Two sofas and a tub chair in living room, dining table with six chairs and breakfast bar with two stools
- Electric wood burning stove
- Flat screen TV in living room and master bedroom, DVD player in living room
- Gas central heating
- Family bathroom with shower over bath and en-suite shower room
- Pets welcome
- Free Wifi (subject to our fair usage policy for holiday use)
Please note our change over days are normally Mondays and Fridays however we may be able to do other days on request.