Quietly tucked away in its own corner of shaded woodland, Ingle Tor immediately draws its guests in as it slowly reveals itself from the magnificent copper beach that stands imposingly nearby. Uniquely designed and spread across five half stories, guests are treated to the contemporary, open reception space, flowing from the fully-fitted kitchen, across the internal solid wood balcony to the bright sitting room with its high vaulted English oak ceilings, large feature stone fire place and double doors leading to the spacious decked terrace. Offering comfortable and luxurious accommodation whatever the weather, the decked terrace with its sense of privacy is the perfect place to start a summers day amongst the rustling of trees and morning birdsong, or better still bring the day to a close with a glass something special and an evening BBQ. If visiting in Winter, the estate often reflects a magical winter wonderland and guests will be spoilt for choice whether to warm up in one of the Hotel’s magnificent lounges or cosy up in Ingle Tor in front of a roaring fire and with a movie on the Smart TV.
Offering three spacious and comfortable bedrooms with ensuites, Ingle Tor is ideal for either a family or group of friends to escape to and fully immerse themselves in the exciting activities and luxurious 5 star hospitality of the Hotel, including tasteful hotel lounges serving up afternoon tea and the sanctuary of the Elan Spa with indoor pool, sauna and steam room.
On Site Facilities:
- Luxury, laid-back lounges in the nearby 5-star Hotel
- Two restaurants and a bar
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room
- Tennis courts
- Estate walks and trails
- Falconry displays
- Petanque, croquet and children’s swings and climbing frames
- Lodge Food Packs (additional charge)
- Delivery of freshly cooked meals (additional charge)
- A host of chargeable activities, including: Championship 18 Hole Golf Course, KidsZone and TechZone, Elan Spa (including Temple spa treatments), Archery, Fly Fishing, Air Rifle and Clay Pigeon Shooting, Deer Park Tour and 4X4 Driving.
Please note: We have a total of 4 lodges on offer at Bovey Castle, perfect for larger groups to book multiple ones together. Each lodge can sleep up to 6 guests and the other three lodges can be viewed on the following links Fingle Bridge, Cox Tor and Fox Tor.
Front door to open entrance hallway with ground floor WC and staircases.
Open-plan kitchen/diner with built-in electric oven and hob, large fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
Dining area with table and chairs to seat 6.
Short staircase down to Sitting room with large 4/5 seater sofa, two armchairs, coffee table, gas fire and feature stone fireplace, Smart TV, DVD Player and double doors to terrace.
Stairs to First Floor:
Bedroom 1 with 6ft super king size bed, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, armchair, dressing table and door to ensuite bathroom with bath and over-head shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Stairs to Lower Ground Floor:
Utility room with sink, washer/dryer and built-in cupboards.
Bedroom 2 with 5ft king, built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table, double doors to terrace and door to ensuite shower room with walk-in shower cubicle, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 with 6ft super king zip and link bed (can be set up as twin 3ft single beds upon request at the time of booking), wardrobe, dressing table and door to ensuite bathroom with bath and over-head shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
The lodge has two private decked terraces, one accessed via double doors from the sitting room with table and seating for 6 and a BBQ (gas), and the second is accessed from the downstairs bedrooms.
The lodges are surrounded by woodland and small manicured lawns before opening onto the extensive communal estate grounds, which feature many walking paths, lakes and beautiful corners to sit and soak up the tranquil surrounds.
There is parking available for two vehicles in the lodges car park.
Electric Vehicles: There are EV charging facilities located at the front of the Hotel with charges for a full charge and top up charge, subject to charger availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (guests must provide their own beach/dog towels), central heating. Bathrobes, slippers, toiletries and hairdryer.
- Internet and Telephone: Wi-Fi available free of charge. There is a landline telephone available for incoming and outgoing calls with charges set the same as the hotel telephone rates (more information available at check-in). Mobile reception generally poor but please check with your provider prior to booking.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Pet charge £30.00 per dog per week.
- Shop: There are two on-site shops available. The East Lodge Shop, open from 1pm to 7.30pm, offers a small selection of food and drink that you might need during your stay and games and pet toys, amongst other items. The Bovey Shop, in the main hotel, open from 9.30am to 5pm, sells clothing, boots, swimming costumes, gifts and more.
- Electric vehicles: There are EV charging facilities located at the front of the Hotel with charges for a full charge and top up charge, subject to charger availability.
- Short Breaks: Available low and mid season.
- Local Facilities: There is an on-site shop available (open from 1pm to 7.30pm) and offering snacks, drinks, coffees, board games, pet etc, Smith’s Brasserie, Great Western Grill, hotel bar and a host of activities throughout the wider estate. All the facilities of Moretonhampstead are approximately 2.5 miles away, including a supermarket, pubs, cafes, art galleries, museums and an outdoor swimming pool (open during summer months).