Y Twll Bollt (The Bolt Hole) is located in a 'hidden gem' in the St Bride’s Bay area, called Nolton Haven. A landscaped park with privately owned, purpose-built chalets, surrounded by farmlands and located just over half a mile from Nolton Haven Bay. Residing on the Folkeston Hill development, there is a children's play park exclusively for use of this group of chalets on Folkeston Hill.
- Size: 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- Rooms: Ground Floor; entrance hall, kitchen, living room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, shower room.
- Kitchen & utilities:Electric hob and oven, extractor fan, microwave, kettle, washing machine, under counter fridge, water heater, sink and toaster.
- Entertainment: TV and WiFi
- Outside: Patio area at the front with 2 outdoor chairs and a small table.
- Parking: Off road parking for 2 cars.
- General: WiFi, bed linen and towels included, heating and electricity included
- Pets: 2 pets allowed (additional cost per pet, prior arrangement only)
- Accidental Damage Deposit: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
This chalet is located in Haverfordwest. Town Museum and Raul Speek Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Hilton Court Gardens and Melin Tregwynt Woolen Mill. Milford Haven Heritage & Maritime Museum and Preseli Venture are also worth visiting.