A beautifully decorated lodge located just outside the delightful seaside village of Llanbedrog in a safe, quiet, family friendly holiday park. This quality detached lodge with modern features has a comfortable, well-equipped open plan kitchen/dining/living area creating a good sociable space where you can all get cosy together in front of the log burner type electric fire in the evenings. There is a large decking outside where you can relax on the sofa while the children play, and admire the glorious sea view. You're only a short walk away from the fabulous, sandy National Trust beach here and the fantastic scenery that you can enjoy there with your ice cream from the beach bar. Llanbedrog is also home to two pubs, a gift shop, convenience store, petrol station with a shop, an art gallery and there's fine dining available at Tremfan Hall. There are plenty of walks and hikes in this area including the Wales Coast Path and many stunning beaches a short drive away to explore.
- Size: 4 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king size bed, 2 3' single beds and 1 2'6" single bed
- Rooms: Ground Floor; Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge, bedroom 1 with en-suite, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bathroom.
- Kitchen & utilities: Gas hob/oven with main oven and a separate grill, integrated washing machine, slim-line dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Entertainment: Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, children's playground on-site and access to facilities at Haulfryn Leisure Club at The Warren Holiday Park (2.3 miles).
- Outside: Grassed area where you can park one or two cars; raised decking pathway leading round to a private, large, sunny decking area behind the caravan with a large outside table with 6 chairs, small outside sofa, two chairs and a coffee table; small patio. Sea view almost throughout the year.
- Parking: Space for one or two cars on grassed area along side the lodge.
- General: Bed linen and towels included, heating and electricity included.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
This chalet is located in Pwllheli. Plas Heli and Nefyn & District Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Llŷn and Lleyn Peninsula.